Creating a strong Core
Having your hands full would not be overstating facts!
- CEO, research & advisory company
So what happened?
We wanted to create a work culture in which people can develop their potential and be so productive that they can still have time and energy to live a sustainable life.
- why we exist
- from where we come
- how to get there in a way that the process is creative, enjoyable, and effective
Scaling a company with two founders to an SME—bringing the energy, history, and original purpose into the future...
Making sure all employees bring and further develop their unique competences while still as a whole remaining true to an ambitious vision.
Creating a cohesive culture when people are spread around the country and we mainly meet virtually.
- Organisational timeline – visualising the story until now
- Purpose – sensing and articulating the raison d’être of our next decade
- Values – our culture into words, then translating them into everyday behaviours
- Vision - agreeing on direction and BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals) for the next three years