N.V. stands for Technology for Life. This Dutch organisation, founded in 1929,
uses continuous innovation to support organisations in creating high-impact
hardware and software solutions that bring true value to people’s professional
Nedap Retail, one of the business units, focussing on making it simple for retailers to ensure they have the right products available at the right place and time by creating a complete and transparent view of the supply chain. They service brands like Hugo Boss and Superdry.
This team is focussing on next level professionalisation of its team, the approach towards customers, and the value they bring to those customers: Creating and developing the right team for the ambitious objectives to create success with the team.
- Sales director, Nedap Retail
- We used this working session with the sales leaders to reflect on the highs and lows of their customer cases and agreed where the Sales Process needed updating.
- Working session with the whole team. The sales team went through the calibrated sales process, got a better understanding of the different steps, and shared lessons learned.
- The team investigated the relevant roles for making the customer commitments in the journey happen.
- The individuals defined their team role preferences as a basis for using the right resources at the right time in the sales process.